Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Have A Question For The Medtronic Diabetes Advocate Forum - #MedtronicDAF?

I'm flying out to the 3rd Medtronic Diabetes Advocate Forum, taking place in Southern California on January 9th through the 11th. 

I'm honored to represent the DOC and I'm looking forward to attending.
Speaking of representing, those of us physically at the Forum are there for you and every person living the diabetes life. 
So what are your questions and or concerns for the folks at Medtronic? 
You can leave a comment on the blog or ping me at: kellykunik(at)gmail(dot)com .

And ABSOLUTELY follow the hashtag: #medtronicDAF  and participate in the discussion - Everyone's voice is important, including yours! 

Full Disclosure: My flight, lodging, food & expenses are being paid by medtronic, but all thoughts are mine.